Truck Superprix

Don't forget, if you're looking to do something this weekend, the Truck Superprix is on at Brands Hatch.

1500bhp of racing truck related madness!

We'll be there with the Pickup in a couple of the support races so come down if you can...

(Doug - sorry, this is *definitely* frivolous hypermobility...)

Reply to
Abo

Have you actually seen one on the dyno? Do you believe everything they tell you about spammed up chav wagons that they obviously are.

Reply to
Elder

And do they have 'Wagon Wheels'.

Reply to
Bob Sherunckle

.... or go to Santa Pod like I am :)

Reply to
Carl Gibbs

Have you ever seen a racing truck?

Reply to
Jerry

Don't worry it was a joke. It was aimed at one of our irregular regular trolls.

Reply to
Elder

LOL! I've just got back from Brands today. Those trucks are mental! The one VBH drove went into the tyre wall on the outside of Paddock Hill Bend; you should have seen the crowd run...

Reply to
Abo

Woman driver, big engine, RWD. Was bound to happen. Women heh.

Reply to
Elder

One truck apparently got lost and was rolled, full of drink, at Hedge End today. The driver is OK but police are doing him for flogging drink on the side......

Reply to
ian henden