Insurance question please

No, Lordy is an outspoken but respected member of the group[1], some of his posts are useful and some are not, thats the way things work here. For everyone. If thats a problem, shut up or f*ck off.

(BTW it's "you're pathetic" and people like me only point this spelling and grammar stuff out if you are being wanky. It often winds people like you up further - result)

Okay now, wheres your email address? And where is your real name? Got a life?

Ooh look, you're no better than he is. Why not step off your high horse and you could make some friends.

Douglas

[1] Read: Loud mouthed tosser (c:
Reply to
Douglas Payne

When did this happen ? :)

I know, but don't let it get around - it would ruin my reputation.

Reply to
Lordy