'It'll polish out with a bit of T-Cut'

So what you're proving (again) is that you know less about a given topic than my genius* cat.

*clever lad has figured out how to open another door so yet again the kitchen isn't kitty proof... :-/
Reply to
DervMan

Depends on the station, who you see and how persuasive you are...

Reply to
DervMan

Indeed! There is another underlying reason, that being, what's the likelihood that some dozy bint was talking on the 'phone when she ran me over and happens to live right around the corner..?

More to the point and whilst i'm all for reporting something, I'd much rather the police be helping somebody out who was in a similar situation but had a leg broken or similar. I bounced. And, meh; I know the score.

Reply to
DervMan