January PCFormat

Has anyone seen it yet? It's got a sad bloke ;) who fitted a PC to his A4. Got to be careful about what you say about him he's a big mean looking bloke. All looks very professional.

Reply to
Depresion

ya i seen that, i thought it was crap ( :D :P )

Reply to
Theo

lol I havnt hehe

Reply to
Ronny

I have the PDF version of it here, if anyone wants to see it, just give me ur email address and ill send it over, im not ganna post a link on here

snipped-for-privacy@sunglassesron.org.uk

Reply to
Ron

Go on Ron, fling it over. Mail is in the headers

Reply to
MeatballTurbo

Depresion raved thus:

:: Has anyone seen it yet? It's got a sad bloke ;) who fitted a PC to :: his A4. Got to :: be careful about what you say about him he's a big mean looking :: bloke. All looks very professional.

Looks good!

Abo

Reply to
Abo

Reply to
Cheater2k

In article , snipped-for-privacy@ron114.com spouted forth into uk.rec.cars.modifications...

Love the write up mate, but the photo makes you look a little Shrek like though LOL. Just kidding with you.

Reply to
MeatballTurbo

The pic on the pdf is real bad, the mag one isnt much better, but a little lol.

Reply to
Ron