Joy oh Joy

Well the poor cav has died(again)

all signs point to terminal headgasket failure :(

started last week with a leaky radiator (leaking from end cap) this was duly replaced with a new rad which started leaking on friday from exactly the same spot (spooky). Tub of radweld seemed to cure the radiator leak problem last night then coming home lots of white smoke from the exhaust and temp guage rocketed into the red.

Just feel like sharing my story of woe :(

Not bad thats 3 trips home on a flatbed in 3 months :(

Reply to
Rob

hunting for a runabout for work tommorow :)

Rob

You certainly know how to pick em.

Fraser

Reply to
Fraser Johnston

Looking to make 4 out of 4?

Reply to
Questions

thinking of a wee trip down to arnold tommorow :)

sign my life away for 4 yrs 0% :)

Reply to
Rob

4 trips home on a flatbed, in 4 months.
Reply to
DanTXD

ROFL.

Reply to
Conor

Obviously has something to hide.

77.8% private feedback, so buyers can't check on why it is so very low. I certainly wouldn't like to buy anything from him. Mike.
Reply to
Mike G

Don't be so f**ing stupid.

That is all....

Well, actually no - it isn't.

Get yourself down to the market on trade ins day and pick up something - anything with decent MOT for less than £100 plus indemnity.

Don't sign up on a four year deal - it's crazy - been there, done that etc...

Reply to
Bob Sherunckle

Nice feedback...

Reply to
Tony Bond (UncleFista)

"good news everyone"

i seem to have found another cav to donate its engine :)

Reply to
Rob