Have I missed a post? What happened to Kermit???

Can someone link, or tell me?

Reply to
¤¤¤ Abo ¤¤¤

I missed it too.

Courier Van ----> Kermit -----> Roof Slide -----> Kerb-----> Total Loss (Driver ok) :)

Reply to
getbent

Check the dervman does a doki thread.

Fraser

Reply to
Fraser Johnston

Low speed collision with small offroad vehicle resulting in slow barrel roll. T'other driver pulled out in front of me with a car length to go. Angle of collision caused roll. Kermy likely to be a write off. Everybody okay.

Reply to
DervMan

soap box racer u mean.

Reply to
Theo

Sorry to hear that, old chap. It seems like you've put half your life into poor Kermy and it's never good to see a car go that way. :(

Reply to

Aye it's a bit frustrating, but it may be easier than selling the kid in five years with 200,000 miles then hearing of some Muppet roll it themselves on a bend.

Shouldn't have happened of course...

Reply to
DervMan