just been to ace cafe

for the first time it'sok but the cars are VERY close to the punters overall, a good night out :)

Reply to
dojj

read the title wrong, was thinkin i was reading about how good the sausages and chips were

Reply to
Theo

Er, what ?

Which cafe ?

Eh ?!?!?

Reply to
Nom

All night cafe - social centre for car meets and street racing. I think that's what he means.

Reply to
Johnny

yup :) hanger lane gyratory in west London about 5 minutes from my house :) there was a VERY green sierra there, a bit too ott for my tastes and lots of small van things with lots of speakers in them and lots of rice mobiles making sneezy noises, a few golf G60's buring out clutches, and sight of the night, a nice golf with that sprakly effect glitter piant which unfortunalty blew a coolant hose

not too many old bill there either, but then again, the event does have marshalls there to keep things moving along

Reply to
dojj

Big organised cruise thing then ?

Reply to
Nom

pretty much, think they have a saxo boy night which is defo worth a giggle to see the saxo's with

1000w amps 18" alloys and a 1.1 engine under the bonnet with 6 exhausts :)
Reply to
Vamp

to get there and the

Last time I was on the North Circular there were about 15 mk2 golfs parked in a bus stop, and as I watched from the traffic lights they all jumped in and moved off together like some kind of herd. I suppose they're there every week.

Reply to
Tom Robinson