Just thinking about Gollums powerhouse posse.

That would be Powerhouse the electrical retailers, not some tuning shop, wouldn't it?

Reply to
MeatballTurbo

That's what I assumed. Oddly enough the local Kevs congregate at the Powerhouse here too.

Reply to
Doki

correct.

its a row of four shops, furniture/curtains etc that sort of thing.

within the same car park is a burger king.

you want directions to come and see this RS200 ??( *cough*bollocks*cough* )

news: snipped-for-privacy@news.cis.dfn.de...

Reply to
Mark Craft

So it's the Hedge End powerhouse rather than the Nursling one, next to B&Q?

sPoNiX

Reply to
Anonymous

Excellent, so when he was talking about How quick, he mean't a fast boil kettle.

I'm sure he has been paying too much attention the those Rustlers adds

Reply to
MeatballTurbo

Reply to
Anthony Britt

I have seen you lot up Hedge End , near Burger King...any ideas where to find info on the "meet" , date/time etc etc

John

*cough*bollocks*cough* )
Reply to
John Fisher