Lambos

1: Friday, Cambridge Services, Murcielago (with a carbonblack.co.uk sticker on it) parked in the disabled bay right outside the entrance, no badge (obviously), all other bays taken, disabled driver looking for somewhere to park. Nice one...

2: Yesterday on the road from the A19 to Yarm a black Diablo pulled out of a farm track (!) and nearly took my front end off. Driver on the phone...

WTH???

Reply to
Abo

Abo ( snipped-for-privacy@spam.thanks) gurgled happily, sounding much like they were saying :

He should have parked blocking the tit in. No matter what the car was.

Reply to
Adrian

The only lambo driver I know used to live 300m from the office, and drove to and back every day in his car. You could hear him start his journey from his house (which you could see from the office). He also didn't understand why custom spacing and fonts on number plates were not allowed. It seems lambo drivers have a rather self-centric view of the world around them. f*ck 'em.

It's not just Lambo drivers. Even Corsa drivers are of the opinion that being a Self impotent dyslexic is sufficient disability to park in disabled places at my local Co-op.

The councils demand disabled parking places they should have a flying warden to ticket people using them witout disabled badges.

Peter Hill

"d" wrote in news:km_3h.48471$ snipped-for-privacy@text.news.blueyonder.co.uk:

I'd probably have to live that close to afford the petrol for one too ;-)

When I see a blatant misuse of a disabled spot, I amble up and say, "I take it the disability isn't physical then?"

Reply to
Tunku