Looking at a C900 in the morning...

Yep. Miss it. the Celica has 20BHP more, and 4wd. It is sportier and smoother and tighter to drive, but it feels more like the LPT 9000 I had as a loner as far as "Oooomph" goes. It's definatley there, but I haven't needed to renew the brown underwear collection yet. Donesn't have that "Bang, oh my god, oh my god, oh my god" feeling.

I imagine a FPT 9000 would feel similar on song, and wished I had found one of those to try instead of the Celica. i just want to keep spending silly money on the Celica now.

Reply to
Sleeker GT Phwoar

Christ, Steve thinks it's cheap. Has it got folding rear seats?

Reply to
Doki

Email me, my reply address works. Has it got folding rear seats, what tyres has it got on, what colour (looks flat black, could be navy). Presume it's

8V. Where you are would be nice too.
Reply to
Doki

Actually, I'm not in this weekend (going to London and back). Email me on mobile at doki dawt clara dawt co dawt uk if you don't email me tonight on my normal address and you're vaguely between Sheffield and London.

Reply to
Doki

Exactly my point.

To get yours decent, it cost somewhere around £2000.

His was £300.

:)

Reply to
Nom