Lordy

I am not a diplomat and, as such, I am not fully conversant with the elegant and rarefied language of the diplomatic trade. I have a reputation for saying what I mean and meaning what I say.

So I trust that you'll forgive me if I come across as a bit blunt when I state that we mustn't tolerate the likes of Lordy. Perhaps before going on, I should describe Lordy to you. Lordy is noxious, aberrent, and snotty. Furthermore, he yearns to cover up his criminal ineptitude.

I have now said everything there is to say. So, to summarize it all, there is an open consensus that Lordy thumbs his nose at some of the very things I myself treasure.

Reply to
AndrewP At Work

Fuck off Trollboy.

Reply to
Conor

Ken, You barely qualify as intelligent life, never mind a diplomat. Yor proctologist called. They have found your head.

Reply to
Elder

You say the nicest things..But this thread is about Lordy, not you, unless you want one about you to suddenly appear???

Reply to
AndrewP At Work

What a terrifying threat.

Reply to
David Taylor

Wooooooooooooo help me mummy, the big bad amoeba tried to scare me. Oh wait, Hahahahahhahahahhahahahahahha

Reply to
Elder

Maybe if we got these NGs moderated?

Then those of little intellect but with a liking for 4 letter words (and their deriviatives) cannot get through

Reply to
Tom

Not worth the hassle to elect moderators and make sure the power doesn't corrupt them.

Reply to
Elder

Hey Ken just escaped my KF with yet another mail address in this thread, he appears to be replying to himself no...?

Reply to
DanTXD

We were somewhere around Barstow, on the edge of the desert, when the drugs began to take hold. I remember "AndrewP At Work" saying something like:

The only thing you treasure is your pathetic knob and quite frankly, anybody would thumb their nose at that.

Reply to
Grimly Curmudgeon

We were somewhere around Barstow, on the edge of the desert, when the drugs began to take hold. I remember "Tom" saying something like:

Fuck off, Ken/Chris.

Reply to
Grimly Curmudgeon