MG Racing

That's inspired.

They shift a bit with the turbo engine, too.

Reply to
SteveH

Ok, racing MG's I can understand, but this???

Abo

Why not? The MZ 250 and moped racing champs gave normal people a chance to play race driver and have a right laugh doing it.

A couple of guys are trying to get together forumula Skoda. Any Skoda, pre or post vag 2wd would be eligable to enter, with different classes based on age, engine size, configuration and modifications.

So an Octavia vRS with a remap wouldn't be directly competing against an original Octavia from the pre-communists days, but they chances are they would be tangling on the track.

Reply to
Elder

The older cars are lighter, quicker, cheaper and easier to fix. Not to=20 mention that (in my eyes at least) they have far more "MG" heritage than=20 the ZS/ZR=B9 chav-mobiles

What's not to understand exactly ?

--=20 Lordy.UK

=B9 I'll leave the ZT out as I do actually like that one :)

Reply to
Lordy.UK

Ah, I'm not knocking it I guess; after all, these nutters were on the same bill:

Abo

I'm seriously considering a "Czech Wrecks" run next year. If its still on.

Reply to
Pete M