Might start making some MBC/Relief valves for Ebaying...

If I can find where to get the springs, Barbs and T-pieces that is.

Reply to
Sleeker GT Phwoar

Festo. Fleet GU51 2QX Hampshire [United Kingdom] + 44 1604 667000 + 44

1604 667001

Fraser

Reply to
Fraser Johnston

Cheers mate. Shall look them up. Now I think about it, I'm sure you've mentioned them before,

Reply to
Sleeker GT Phwoar

Yep. But I wasn't sure if they were in the UK so this time I got off my arse and googled them. Boost valve for my Skyline was about $30 Aus to make. Which is about 1 pound at current exchange rates. ; )

Fraser

Reply to
Fraser Johnston

Bloody hell, there site ain't half complicated int it.

Reply to
Sleeker GT Phwoar

Mate of mine imports em ready made from the US. Works out very cheap and no assembly hassle. Time is money!

Reply to
fishman

Hmm, another possible, cheers.

Reply to