Mini Road Test :- Vauxhall Meriva

New car but old model.

Had it to today as a hire car.

Bleeeccchhhhhh........

The end.

Reply to
Bob Sherunckle

About the same as the Seat Altea then. If I ever get in one of those again it will be too soon.

Reply to
Steve Firth

Nothing I have ever driven has had performance to match a Toyota Corolla Hire Car I had 10 years ago. Nothing.

Fraser

Reply to
Fraser Johnston

We had one as a company runabout at the airport. It was fairly dreadful, but rather more reliable than the P reg Escort it replaced.

Reply to
Douglas Payne