Mini Road Test :- Vauxhall Meriva

New car but old model.
Had it to today as a hire car.
Bleeeccchhhhhh........
The end.

About the same as the Seat Altea then. If I ever get in one of those again it will be too soon.
On 7/04/11 2:22 AM, Bob Sherunckle wrote:

Nothing I have ever driven has had performance to match a Toyota Corolla Hire Car I had 10 years ago. Nothing.
Fraser
On 06/04/2011 19:22, Bob Sherunckle wrote:

We had one as a company runabout at the airport. It was fairly dreadful, but rather more reliable than the P reg Escort it replaced.
--
Douglas