Paging Adrian

Suits you, sir.
http://search.ebay.co.uk/200586712552

--
SteveH

snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com (SteveH) gurgled happily, sounding much like they were saying:

The second word is off. I'll give you a wide choice as to the first.

Carl?
On Tue, 15 Mar 2011 22:52:51 +0000, Steve Firth ranted:

Too shiny for him.
--
Mike P

On 15/03/2011 23:38, Mike P wrote:

I never had him down as an old spice man anyway.

Tssk no, "Carl O(r)ff", Carmina Burana.
(SteveH) gurgled happily, sounding much like they

Well, it would maybe do as a wedding car.
Is is steampunk enough ?
Whatever steampunk is ;-)