Mini Usenet Meet - Tomorrow

I saw you :) I waved, but it was very late! I went a different way you see, cos i had to go to Eastfield first to get my coat from someone, so i went straight up Staxton Hill, and then pretty much straight on to Beverley. Had to pick off a surprising amount of people myself on the country road bits...

Reply to
Dan405

I didn't realise the Fiat Panda 750 Club were holding a meet your way on the weekend . . .

Mwahahahahahha! :)

Reply to
DervMan

No neither did i - they were streaming past some kind of Ka convoy that was holding them up though :)

Reply to
Dan405

Heh heh touche!

Reply to
DervMan

they are slow, I overtook 20 Kas in one move once...

Reply to
Tim S Kemp

We should have another - preferably near Lincoln :) Sort it Dervy!

Reply to
Dan405

I was in Lincoln on saturday....

Reply to
Tim S Kemp

Yes, about twenty three minutes before you were at the Moto services.

It could be organised. But we need snow.

Reply to
DervMan

Oooh, where abouts ?

Reply to
Nom

I can't sort that out.... Anywhere between Lincoln and Scarborough is cool tho :)

Reply to
Dan405

Possibly somewhere near Leconfield, but i wasn't really paying attention :)

Reply to
Dan405

Bah !

Reply to