Mod'd BX

What do you guys think of this?

Not too convinced by the bonnet, but I reckon the rest looks awesome.

Thought it might cause a bit of healthy debate

Reply to
Carl Gibbs

Same as you. The bonnet/lights is not good, but the rest looks cool :-) I'd have it...

Reply to
Mike P

Oddly cool...

Reply to
DanTXD

It came from Plant Zarg, LOL. Actually, the vents might have worked if the bonnet wasn't bad boy'd

Reply to
Elder

The paintjob is as sad and as dated as the bad boy bonnet. Apart from that, hand me the keys.

Reply to
fishman
[...]

Don't like the h'light treatment but the vents look good - one up one down might have been more BXy though...

Alistair J Murray

Hideous

Reply to
Abo