More Brakes.

Had them looked at when I had the tracking done at National Tyres today, apparently the caliper is binding a little but only needs a clean, and the pads still have a while left. They did managed to find a thorn at the edge of one of my tyres though, so that's £35.

Still, I can go down to Dervman's favourite city instead of pissing around with brakes next weekend. :P

Reply to
Doki