Help

Its a golf 1993 CL model 1.8 , I am looking for 17 -19 inches rims. lease if you know where I can find cheap offers please let me know. I would like something with like 3, 5 spokes or any basically. thanks.

Reply to
Toshiba

You've already posted this - instead of posting again, why not read the replied to your last post, and reply there? You can't expect people to answer the same question from you over and over.

Reply to
Dan405

" Its a golf 1993 CL model 1.8 , I am looking for 17 -19 inches rims. lease if you know where I can find cheap offers please let me know. I would like something with like 3, 5 spokes or any basically. thanks. "

1) Go to a newsagents 2) Buy a copy of *Revs* 3) Phone around the advertising companies 4) Listen to them laughing at you after hearing you want to fit 19"s on your Golf CL (on a limited budget).
Reply to
Cuzman

Try ringing Rimstyle

and let Toby laugh at you or Andyat Dubstyle 07904195857, seriously one of them will be able to tell you what youcan get away with and what it will cost you.

Reply to
Depresion