most exspensive oil filter ever!

thank f*ck for that.

Grant, STFU.

Reply to
Mason

I bet its still not that straight forward :) It'll be different at every company, lets keep the debate going anyway 'cos i'm bored and have nothing better to do and want to read more :D

Reply to
DanTXD

Agreed. I was very surprised when someone I know got an 18 month DD10 and their premium from DirectLine didn't increase *at all* when they returned to driving.

So trying to generalise that insurance companies "don't ignore 3 points" with no caveats whatsoever as Mason did is the mark of the very, very stupid. No surprise there then.

Reply to
Grant

Er, what ?

:)

Reply to
Nom

What "They tend to ignore 3 points if coupled with an SP30. It depentds what code they actually prosecute him under. They wont ignore the higer codes (SP50 and above)"

He's totally correct !

They will almost always ignore a single 3-point SP30. The same does not apply to SP50 etc. !

Read his posts again !

Reply to
Nom

No "sometimes", no "mostly", no "usually" - just "They wont".

DirectLine ignored my SP50. Zurich ignored my colleagues SP50. DirectLine ignored a DD10.

So he's wrong.

See above.

Reply to
Grant

S'what happens when you hit send by mista

:)

Reply to
Grant

Pah, that's just semantics. There is *always* an excepti* The above is true sometimes/mostly/usually.

Reply to
Nom