MOT pass :)

For the first time (that I remember) in 19 years motoring, a car of mine passed it's MOT first time without even an advisory :) It's a 7 yr-old MK2 Mondeo, 120k[1], I did the front wishbones for last years MOT and apart from basic maintenance I've done nowt to it since :)

Just thought I'd spread my joy ;)

[1] It's got clear side-repeaters just to keep on topic ;)
Reply to
Tony Bond (UncleFista)

I'm telling everyone on Locostbuilders...

Reply to
Bob Sherunckle

Heh, Locost has 'em too :)

Did you know, I didn't know you and Zil were the same until a couple of months ago. I can be a bit slow sometimes, especially in "social" situations... :)

Reply to
Tony Bond (UncleFista)