Zafira GSi

The old shape one, 2.0 turbo.

Anyway driven one? I recall someone here owning one?

What are they like?

-- Chet

Chet

Didn't Tim S Kemp have one?

Reply to
NeedforSwede2

He had a 1.6 and a 1.8 IIRC - I beleive Abo has a GSi Turbo one.

Reply to
DanTXD

Planning a family, Chet?

Reply to
fishman

Ish! Seems to me like the ultimate allrounder if its any good. I've driven a

1.6 and was quite impressed.

-- Chet

Chet

Thats the name i was thinking of

-- Chet

Chet

Had two Zafiras, and a 2.0 turbo.

Shame the the Zafs were a 1.6 (gutless and buzzy) and a 1.8 (gutless, thirsty and buzzy). The 2.0T was in a Volvo.

Zafs are fine, they fall apart, the fittings aren't good quality and the build quality can be lacking - but they drive very well (the Verso we have now is much nicer though). Could get the back end loose with four passengers but not six.

Reply to
Tim S Kemp