New arrival

Well I thought about it long enough and will be picking up the new member of our collection in the next couple of days yet to be named a very tidy 94 disco and with tommy going soon I will be able to afford to run it for a while ;-) I glad that Graham and his brother desided to give him a home as he needs someone to look after him after sitting in that field

-- V8 Disco - Coming soon

101 Ambie - Gemma 101 GS - Tommy - Sold (but still here) and I can't drive any of them :-(
Kay

He he he she's got it!!! Now all i've got to do is sneak out without her looking... Must admit its a bit more comfy than Matilda my 101 but hey theres thirty years difference in age. Mind you can't find the starting handle yet.....or the noz injection button.......

Reply to
Brevit