My new Mongoose has arrived.

Big shiny set of pipes, wrapped in bubble wrap and black plastic.

Just hope it goes in the car now, so I can get it home from work.

Reply to
Sleeker GT Phwoar

Good quality aren't they. I had a full system on my old 19 and i'm still using the centre section

Reply to
Chet

Even better. I got it as cheap as those sold by Blueflame (they make them), but a=20 hellof a lot cheaper than Mongoose/Collins performance sell them for. I bought it from a company called Racetech exhausts. When I paid through PayPal, the payment went straight to Collins=20 Performance's PayPal account.

Collins charge over =A3400 for a Mongoose plus delivery. Racetech charge =A3315 including VAT and shipping. The address for Collins is Unit 6 Newman close Congleton. The address for Racetech is Unit 6 Newman close Congleton.

They are undercutting themselves by =A3100, and selling it at the price=20 that their own supplier sells at. And yes, they even have the Mongoose sticker on. Now I just have to sort=20 out 3 million bolt flanges and exhaust hangers.

--=20 "Sorry Sir, the meatballs are Orf" The poster formerly known as Skodapilot.

Sleeker GT Phwoar

Quick, hide the snake

Reply to
??? Abo ???

Even better. I got it as cheap as those sold by Blueflame (they make them), but a hellof a lot cheaper than Mongoose/Collins performance sell them for. I bought it from a company called Racetech exhausts. When I paid through PayPal, the payment went straight to Collins Performance's PayPal account.

Collins charge over £400 for a Mongoose plus delivery. Racetech charge £315 including VAT and shipping. The address for Collins is Unit 6 Newman close Congleton. The address for Racetech is Unit 6 Newman close Congleton.

They are undercutting themselves by £100, and selling it at the price that their own supplier sells at. And yes, they even have the Mongoose sticker on. Now I just have to sort out 3 million bolt flanges and exhaust hangers.

Reply to
Vamp

plus =A315 delivery, same as I paid. Or search for them on Ebay first, as they ebay a lot on 6/7 day=20 auctions, and normally only 1 bidder on each and they go for arround=20 =A3265.

I missed out on one by seconds, and didn't want to wait another week, so=20 forked out the extra =A335.

I think they are doing it under the Racetech brand, because they don't=20 like the fact that Blueflame are selling so many themselves and=20 undercutting Collins. If Blueflame are at capacity making them for=20 Collins and Racetech, there is less left over for Blueflame to flog=20 themselves, and it is Collins who get the leftovers money. Shows how=20 over priced they are doesn't it.

--=20 Carl Robson "Sorry Sir the meatballs are orf" (The poster formerly known as Skodapilot)

Sleeker GT Phwoar

Christ not you as well, the missus is demanding enough.

Reply to
Sleeker GT Phwoar