n20

I am just building a new website to help all you poor dummies build your own nitrous systems... My old site (as lots of you know) was

and this will be getting repaced with a bigger better proper site as soon as I get chance to finish it. For the moment its about 25 percent done, and here.

But you will all be able to buy all the bits ready modified that you cant make/do for yourself soon!!! Mail order. This should upset the maket a touch!

Let me know what you think....

Burgerman

Reply to
Burgerman

I think it's a great idea. If you force people to uderstand the issues involved then they are possibly less likely to ask the daft questions.

Talking specifics, what is a sensible amount of boost to use in an engine that you don't necessarily want to overstress? I'm talking about a CBR1000 engine which I believe makes about 135 german horsepower as standard. I understand the bit about the extra grunt arriving instantly regardless of revs so, on the grounds that this engine will reularly see nearly 10,000rpm in my locost it seems that N2O would be usefull for pulling it into the power band. That's why I was thinking about a small dose of boost - Perhaps 25bhp - which could get the engine onto the cam quicker. I know the concept of having too much power is another planet to you, but I'm a bit girly that way - had a Sylva with a bog stock 1600 zetec and that scared me ;-) My idea was 25bhp boost coming in on full throttle at say 4500 rpm anfd then being gradually throttled back as the engine starts to make it's own power anyway.

Sorry if these are 'fool' questions, but I need to understand the best way. Will keep reading ..........

Reply to
John Fitzgerald

i doubt many on here will be interested in her she has pubes an as such prolly at least 6yrs to old for the "modders"

Reply to
captain chunk

The CBR1000 motor cost 130 quid with carbs, CDI, genny, starter, fuel pump, engine loom. It picked itself really ;-) I 'would' have opted for a GSXR1100 motor - it's talents are legendary :-)

Reply to
John Fitzgerald

Yea, plenty of people on here are young lads into huge wheels and stupid body kits.

-- Dan

Reply to
Dan405

Nice to see matching 'collar 'n cuffs' IYSWIM ;-)

Reply to
SteveH

does she know her pic is on the world wide w*nk?

Reply to
Tim S Kemp

Fan bloody tastic. Last night I was thinking about what I'll do to the Ka after I get some decent brakes. The ability to overtake is next on my list :P.

Reply to
Doki

Agreed, dreadful things, heh.

Ah, I thought you meant your missus was as hygienic as mine. Clearly that's not the case, commiserations :)

Reply to
Lordy

Err once every week she doesn't...

Reply to
Burgerman

Yes she doesn't mind the tasteful ones... And I will do anything to get some hits. But she was getting more than my new site so shes gone now!

Reply to
Burgerman

Dam and i missed it.

great site, very interesting read

Chad

Reply to
Chad

BO!

Reply to
Vamp

Yer, she was getting more hits than me new site! I only have 600 cable (128 up) so it was hogging my connection...

I will shove it back soon!

Reply to
Burgerman

Means freeserve was screwed......

Reply to
Burgerman

Thank you. :)

Reply to
MeatballTurbo

In article , snipped-for-privacy@ntlworld.com spouted forth into uk.rec.cars.modifications...

Thank you. You got very lucky with that import model :)

Reply to
MeatballTurbo