Nearly there :) Carputer

So is Dirty old Ron :)

Reply to
MeatballTurbo

hehe :) Im actually sitting in an office on Staple hill at this very moment, but I live near the beach :) although a nasty one

Ron

Reply to
Ronny

Might be great, but wouldn't touch that lot with a bargepole.....

  1. Based in Singapore
  2. Use Western Union.
Reply to
SteveH

I'd normally agree but they have lots of recent feedback and they also accept Paypal. If you have a problem, Paypal will do a chargeback and if they don't you can with your CC company.

Homer.

Reply to
Homer

Carl, Do you know why I cant watch movies on media engine?? do you have the codec for xvid? no vids run on my new pc for somereason?

Any answers

Ron

Reply to
Ron

In article , snipped-for-privacy@ron10.com spouted forth into uk.rec.cars.modifications...

Best thing is to try and find a copy of the ACE mega codec pack. Covers just about everything, including MPEG2 and AC3 audio encoded movies.

Reply to
MeatballTurbo

If you only want to decode movies then use ffdshow as it'll decode near enough any video file

if youneed to encode then xvid is at
I personally avoidcodec packs, but a lot of people use the nimo codec pack.

Reply to
James Grabowski

Thx guys, i'll give nimo pack a try :)

Reply to
Ronny

Iv'e brought loads of stuff from the far east on ebay, no probs at all, as long as you use your credit card and always pay with paypal, your covered.

Western Union is a different thing alltogether, I would never deposit money into someones bank, even in the UK.

My uncle lost 300 quid that way, and the police dont wanna know, nor do ebay.

Reply to
Ronny

Looking ace! I've got my project on hold at the moment, waiting for funds to build up (and a few other things that I've gotta spend on at the moment). That's definitely the kinda thing I'm going for in the end though, very very good!

Incidentally, I'm Bristol based too :-)

Reply to
Simon Burrows

Everyone's Bristol based :)

Anyone ever go to mclusky's on a sat night?

Reply to
Ronny

Heh, I was there on monday evening straight after work in uniform. Was some student evening by the looks of it, had a good proper laugh, and made sure other people in there had a laugh too.

But nah aint been there on a saturday night.

Check ya mail Ron.

regards gurps

-- watch the spam trap!

Reply to
gurpz

Well that didnt work, tried your a4audi email but got sent back, what yer email addy?

regards gurps

-- watch the spam trap!

Reply to
gurpz

Been once... seems like a fun place, but a slightly older clientel than I'm used to!

Reply to
Simon Burrows

ron@-- sunglassesron.org.uk

Reply to
Ronny

You mean Ron has been Grab-a-Granny'ing?

Oh yeah, forgot, he's old too. :)

Reply to
MeatballTurbo

lol

Although, I'm sure you could find the odd milf in there :-)

Reply to
Simon Burrows