New mod!

Heh - I always wanted an XJ-S V12 but then though that buying a box of matches and a can of petrol would be a far simpler way to burn through a pile of money

Reply to
Tim S Kemp

Saw A12 on a Diesel focus the other day.

--=20 Carl Robson Audio stream:

Elder

Thats cool.

Because of this I had to go and look. Now I have N20 RPM which is very apt given my interests and previous history and business! 160 plus transfer and plates (24 quid) sorted!

For what its worth there are a few other N20 --- plates left with peoples sigs on this group...

Reply to
Burgerman

Best place to buy from is direct from the DVLA - transfer (£80) is included.

Reply to
DanB

True. But even at the cheapest price bracket for old style plates, it's still £250, so £160 + transfer fee sounds pretty good as well - where was that from Burgerman?

Reply to
AstraVanMan

carreg.co.uk

Reply to
Burgerman

Does he fancy a Navigational Rally?

Reply to
DervMan

Yea good point heh, they're about a tenner cheaper it would appear (assuming postage etc is all included). Still, the service from the DVLA was good, and I didn't have to post my log book anywhere or anything, so I'm happy :-)

Reply to
DanB

For a second I genuinely thought they worked out as cheaper than the DVLA, which very much surprised me - but then I clicked "Buy now" on a random plate, and surprise surprise, their price, plus VAT, plus the £80 transfer fee works out as more than the DVLA's price.

It amazes me how all these resellers get away with it.

Reply to
AstraVanMan

Coz people don't bother to work it out - see above...

cheers, clive

Reply to
Clive George

As we're talking about Reg numbers, what's YSK 816 likely to be worth?

Cos that's what's on my new Rangie :-)

Reply to
Pete M

Oh ignore my other post then, I assumed it included VAT.

Reply to
DanB