Some pics!

Cleaned, clayed and waxed the Vee on Tuesday, then on my way home stopped off on the seatfront and took some pics!

This is my fave -

And a little interior tidying!

Before -

After -
S'much more pleasant heh.

For the none-websavvy - click on the pics to make them bigger. They're all reduced size and quality for uploading naturally.

Reply to
Iridium

Clayed? What are you, some kind of [whispers] detailer?

Reply to
Doki

I'd never done it before. Was amazed at the results tbh! Paintwork felt like silk afterwards and had a right shine on.

Reply to
Iridium

Did you use a sponge?

Reply to
Douglas Payne

Oh and top tip - IIRC you'll have some black plastics on the Golf? Autoglym bumper care works miracles. Brings them up like new, and seems to last pretty well so far!

Reply to
Iridium

Cherry Blossom black all the way. Lasts ages and it's a lot cheaper than the Autoglym stuff - I had some of that when I had the Ka and it wasn't great.

Reply to
Doki

shoe polish can't be beat for that, trust :)

Reply to
Vamp