Didn't slow him down any though.

From the look of his hand on the wheel at first I thjought it was a four year old joyriding...

Reply to
PCPaul

brown trouser time, me thinks :-)

james

Reply to
john doe

He was just lucky IMO. Looks like he made pigs ear of correcting the skid. Mike.

Reply to
Mike G

Hmm, any idea where that was?

This was also suitably scary:

I spend too much time on the roads where that happened.

Reply to
Steve Firth

wonder what the car was? an audi of some kind going by the wheel, i've had something similar to that in the BM but never got as sideways as he did! being an audi i wonder if it was quattro and if that helped to control the skid?

Reply to
Vamp

Yeah he definitely overcorrected and was lucky to catch it.

Fraser

Reply to
Fraser Johnston

I thought it was a woman. Guess he doesn't work as a bricklayer.

Fraser

Reply to
Fraser Johnston

Would have been better if he'd just driven on... ;)

Looks like a kid driving, with those scrawny arms! Hit the weights wimp :P

Reply to
Abo

Not suprised, with *your* tyres on ;)

Reply to
Abo

Hehehe, the difference is, he didn't wait till there was a police car around to do it.

(c;

Reply to
Douglas Payne

Link to the video with more details