nice and tidy!

and pretty rare in this nic

Reply to
wonderman

That looks pretty cool. Although I'd have gone for the turbo'd 2.0 16v engine my self hehe :-) Then you have 200bhp, and potential for another easy 50bhp when you get used to the power, and you'd also have massive sleeper potential along side beemers and things ;-)

Reply to
DanB

that's quite nice that!

Reply to
Vamp

Always liked Manta A models.

Reply to
Elder

I like that, but I don't like the wheels. Other than that and the fact that I don't need an other project I'd love to buy that one.

Reply to
Timo Geusch