Not even slightly car related

Not really. Went all over the shop. Most seemed a bit too well fed. OTOH in Cz 9/10 birds seem to be mint FSH examples, and the other 1 in 10 is ruined.

Reply to
Doki

Do they go on the equivalent of the 'HPI Register' over there when they've been subject to an insurance claim?

If so, this will probably affect the resale value no matter how good the repair is, unfortunately.

Of course, but as Doug says, an affected value of f*ck all, is f*ck all :-D

Reply to
DanB

I'd rather die on the bike than pissing away my last dying of cancer in a retirement home somewhere.

Frser

Reply to
Fraser Johnston

Perth is full of hot women. Melbourne is full of fat pigs. It depends where you go. In the last 12 months I've been to Samoa, Vegas, LA and Auckland and seen by far more hot women in Perth than all of them combined.

Fraser

Reply to
Fraser Johnston

Fraser