Oh Chet, you tinker.

Hows about this for the CarPC/Datalogger

2 motorised screens, in europe, so no import duty or VAT extra to pay if it gets flagged by customs.
Reply to
Sleeker GT Phwoar

And can probably get the VAT off too. The bottom one seems to be perfect. Excellent find cheers :D :D

Of course, i still need a pc lol

Reply to
Chet

No worries. Some of us have been waiting about 3 years for motorised VGA screen, and now finally they start to appear after we all bought normal ones and some of moulded them in.

Have a look at the

forums, especially the fabrication and show off your projects boards. Some nice install work going on in there.

Reply to
Sleeker GT Phwoar

I don't have the space or expertise to mould one in, which is why i never considered a carpc until i seen the flip out one

Will have a look when i get home, i'm very busy here as you can tell ;)

Reply to
Chet