Oh crap, I'd be bidding on this if I had the cash to spare

Either that or I'd have to the sell a car or two...

Timo Geusch

That's rather nice.

Buy it, you have to....

There are many amusing ways in which one of those can be 'Timoed'

Reply to
SteveH

I am rather tempted, but 'tis the month when the taxman wants his share so I'm a bit short of the necessary readies.

Timoeing one of those doesn't take that much, but OTOH they'd put the fear of god into anybody who thinks that you'll need a little bit of skill to drive a Clio V6.

Reply to
Timo Geusch

I know the feeling, but this one bit of "french tat" I would consider.

Reply to
Elder

Tell me about it. I'm currently trying to work out if I can afford it by borrowing a little...

Reply to
Timo Geusch

Worst smoothed boot ever. ;)

Reply to
Depresion

I'd have one :-) There is a guy on the V6 Forum that has both a Mk1 V6 and one of them heh. Maybe he'd do a straight swap for the Vee...

Reply to
Iridium