*snort*

-- JackH

Reply to
JackH

"This car turns heads"

and stomachs.

Reply to
Grant

That car embodies just about everything I hate in rice boy cars.

Fraser

Reply to
Fraser Johnston

"Custom wide arches"

They look really shoddily done and the pic of the bonnet vents - has the bonnet not been painted since they were fitted??

Reply to
fishman

Least he hasn't covered it in Chevrolet badges.

Reply to
Sleeker GT Phwoar

Anyone else been tempted to stick in a silly offer using the 'best offer' button?

I've bid him a quid ;-)

Reply to
SteveH

> 29&rd=1

You're too generous... lol

-- JackH

Reply to
JackH

I'd have guessed it would fetch, well, maybe 300 notes.

But then I saw it had a voltmeter, so that would certainly add about £3000 to the selling price.

Bargain really. Sadly, the details of the voltmeter are missing, e.g. what make it is, what range it can handle and whether it is a sports or rally voltmeter, track use, or just a road type voltmeter. So I didn't bid. Heh, I should ask for more images too, just to show interest. Would be a laugh to make him borrow a proper camera to "do justice" to his "proper" car.

Reply to
Questions

It is possible to die of sracasm you know.

Mind you, N-reg, £3,600 84,000 miles

Must be worth it for the Ecotek valve alone!

Reply to
Steve Firth

> 29&rd=1

I was rather taken with the 'nightrider' (sic) light, in the bonnet scoop, myself...

-- JackH

Reply to
JackH

yup genius way to block air flow, mind you it probably does f*ck all anyway!

Reply to
Vamp

Aww and it's switched on in the photo, innit cute?

BTW, I agree worst riceboy pile of s**te Ive seen, well almost ever, certainly since I was last at Morrison's car park in Malvern.

Reply to
Steve Firth

How the mighty have fallen ;-)

Come on, Steve, surely you haven't just admitted you actually shop at the most pikey of pikeymarkets?

Reply to
SteveH

I see no mention of Asda... or for that matter, Nettos!

-- JackH

Reply to
JackH

Don't be silly, that's Lidl. As a clipart graphic once said - "Lidl. When you're even too pikey for Iceland." :-)

Reply to
AstraVanMan

I don't really class ourselves, Aldi, Lidl or Netto as 'supermarkets'.

I'm talking proper, big supermarkets here, not tarted up corner shops.

Reply to
SteveH

I buy petrol there, certainly. Sadly there's not much choice in Malvern, Morrisons, Somerfield, Waitrose. Fortunately I'm not there often.

Anyway, it used to be Safeway, hence upmarket and OK until the evil northeners got their hands on it.

Reply to
Steve Firth

That's why I left.

Reply to