I would die to own this car......

Missus wont let me extend the mortgage :-(

Reply to
Me

Sweeeet.

I'd rather an R34 though :)

Reply to
DanTXD

No class. :-)

Me? Toyota Celica 1600ST circa 1974. Two on Fleabay fetched stupid money.

Reply to
Conor

na gotta be a top secret tuned R34 :)

Reply to
Vamp

what's the point of owning a car if you're dead?

Reply to
Tim S Kemp

Twelve thousand pound on a Nissan that looks like shit on the outside,=20 and has an interior that looks like it came from a Nissan that cost=20 =A3200.

Yea, I'd probably die too. From embarrassment.

--=20 Lordy.UK

Reply to
Lordy.UK

you need a mortgage for this one but a beauty:

TightGuardSecurity®

Barf.

Reply to
Halmyre

hello,

I wouldn't buy anything that was imported from japan as i have known a few people buy subaru imprezas that way. ALL have had incomplete history, been thrashed to hell in a previous life and suffered. One had an engine rebuild. If the clutch is going on that car then i doubt it has never been raced or used for burnouts, but that is my opinion. Most people with a fast car will drive it fast. It wouldn't pass an MOT as it is now unless the CAT is put back on, it might also make the insurance invalid. Too many things don't add up to me. It can't have been looked after with no expense spared or it wouldn't have a slippy clutch would it ?

leave well alone or take someone that pecilises in that car. There are plenty of others about, and auction sites are not the place to agree to buy ites like that. Still, each to their own!

Reply to
news

Lol rubbish, the CAT is there to lower emissions, it will only fail the MOT if the emissions are too high. A car does not have to have a CAT to pass an MOT

Reply to
Ronny

To be fair to "news" you would have to be barmy to have a jap import motor but it could be worse it's not an MR2. ;)

Reply to
Depresion

true Ferrari's run pretty clean they don't have cat coverters! imports before 94 get away with a cat test too i believe.

there's as much risk in buying a jap import as there is a UK car, i bet my car wasn't thrashed hardly at all compared to a UK saxo owned by some chav who lets be honest is very unlikely to bother getting it serviced!

Reply to
Vamp

[snip]

Damn, no great quotes from this one, I have to look to the Fiat Siecento Sporting thread for such inspiration.

Reply to
DervMan

Hello,

Brian.

Do you get a kick out of this?

Reply to
Questions

Have you seen the size of an R34? The back end of a properly sorted one is near enough upto my shoulder height. Scarily huge.

Reply to
Sleeker GT Phwoar

hello,

You have no penis.

Reply to
Nom

You must be a midget. ; ) And the R34 is smaller than the R33. Though as a daily driver the R33 is the pick of the bunch. Much more comfy.

Fraser

Reply to
Fraser Johnston

Get an R32 instead. They're faster anyway.

Fraser

Reply to
Fraser Johnston

You either have no mortgage, or no wife (Maybe you still live with mammy) ;-)

Reply to
Me

I think he was referring to our resident troll :)

Reply to
DanTXD