oh god it gets worse

Lets hope that was with a crane and you put it down again in a crusher.

Reply to
Depresion

# What's that coming over the hill? Is it a valver? Is it a valverrrrrrr? #

Reply to
Sandy Nuts

nope its a 1.3 daewoo lanos :) stock

fleets looking a bit wierd atm

1997 Daewoo lanos 1.3 1993 fiesta 1300 5 door in maroon 1993 astra 1600 5door in white 1996 astra 1400 auto 1990 BX Gti 1991 BX Gti 16v 1986 205 gti (retro fitted 1900) 2000 A4 Avant tdi

oh and it wouldnt be complete without one

1988 Nova GTE :)

i must stop collecting crap cars

Reply to
Rob

Get rid of the Ford + Vauxhall junk and you'll be alright! And I'm including the Daewoo there, but strangely not the Nova GTE as they sound like quite a laugh.

-- Coming Soon: The British Apathy Party - though I bet nobody'll vote for them.

Reply to
AstraVanMan