Oh no- another banger post

Thick Fit did my rears last time, so I'm sure that's not the case.

Reply to
SteveH

If Kwik Fit can do it, it's probably not the Passat that has them! It is at least one of the current VW's though

Reply to
Pete M

cheers fella :-) Sure she'll be ok once it's sorted.

Mike P

Reply to
Mike P

Hope so. Usually when early sight loss appears it either cataracts or diabetes. Both equally treatable as long as it is done soon and done right.

Reply to
Elder

What ever it is I bet you can do it with vag-com, I was able to change my power steering level with it in less than 5 min.

Reply to
Depresion