oi lads

having a bit of a meetup tonight in Chelmsford in the Riverside car park and maybe a quick drink at the riverside inn while we're there. was posted in the imoc events but if you have a jap car then bring it alone as it's open to any jap cars really.

check imoc.co.uk out and it's in the events section for more info

that's it really :)

Reply to
Vamp

What would've happened if i'd come along in my Pug :)?

Apart from i would've been in a car park surrounded by gay men...

-- Dan

Reply to
Dan405

we woulda said 'hi, now get lost and buy a proper car'

well unless you were gonna bring your mates :) as no one turned up lol

Reply to
Vamp