ok forget the NSX GTR R34! (Fraser you need one of these!)

Stunning... yes.... you really have a knack for finding the real swampdonkeys of the automotive world Vamp. I hope your taste in women is better ;)

Reply to
Tony Bond (UncleFista)

He drives an MR2.... what makes you think he'd be interested in women.....

Reply to
SteveH

Ouch!

Reply to
REMUS

bit harsh steve! that's swing punches way below the belt! sorry guys i just have a fetish for Jap crap cars it seems :)

Reply to
Vamp

Not much room for a baby seat. But I still want one.

Fraser

Reply to
Fraser Johnston

Not exactly stunning, but very admirable.

Reply to
REMUS

Not a nice colour and the interior's not very nice. Fast though.

Reply to
fishman