One of the work guys sent me these pics of this Golf R32

Nice. always thought they where underpowered :o)

Bet that could do with 4WD though.

Reply to
Mason

Appears to have a had a rather large forced induction setup slapped on it I understand.

Sleeker GT Phwoar

Looks very similar to the z-engineering charger the brother has on his VR6, lovin that IC and pipework!

Reply to
Chet

"Mason" wrote

R32's are 4WD

Reply to
fishman

:o) i had a sneaking suspicion after posting that i'd posted bollocks :o)

I did know that, just a lapse ;o)

Reply to
Mason

Haldex :(

Reply to
ron

I thought the R32 was 4WD, albeit the haldex type one.

I may be, and frequently am, wrong, though.

Peter

-- "Diamonds are what I really need - think I'll rob a store, escape the law, and live in Italy. Lately, my luck has been so bad, you know the roulette wheel, it's a crooked deal, I'm losing all I had."

Reply to
AstraVanMan

Nope. I was wrong. idiot post :o)

Reply to
Mason

I'm slightly worried that there's people out there who wake up in the morning and thing 'hmmm, this R32 is a bit underpowered'......

Reply to
SteveH

You were right in a sense, I doubt a R32 driver has used his haldex much, unless he lives in scotland or enjoys spinning it. The R32 is 2wd most of the time

Reply to
ron

I think I've seen that one. Does it have a full carbon fibre body as well? Black thing. Thoroughly insane.

Fraser

Reply to
Fraser Johnston

That sounds like Dahlbacks Mk4 Golf, TBH the only original parts of Golf left were the lights and some parts of the bodywork.

Homer

Thats the one I was thinking of. A real testament to engineering craftsmanship. And an insane car to boot.

Fraser

Reply to
Fraser Johnston

ah yeah mk4...