One for Carl (NeedforSwede2)

But he'll have to cut and paste to see it :)

Belgian rally car.

Tom De Moor

Reply to
Tom De Moor

Oh very nice, and no cutting and pasting needed. I don't use no "stinking Outlook Express".

Gravity has an option, "Repair URL". just highlight the wrapped link, right click and "repair URL", the package puts it back together and opens it in a new browser.

Oh and I get to play WRC with it being LHD.

Reply to
NeedforSwede2