One for the glassisti

Can I stiffen up a door card by lathering the back of it with fibreglass?

Reply to
Doki

Yes, why do you need to?

Reply to
Depresion

Thinking it'd give something vaguely solid for the speakers to mount up to - probably just do the lower front corner of the car up to a couple of fixing points to try and keep the speakers I'll eventually get round to buying and fitting in place.

Reply to
Doki

What car is it? The last few I've done, the speakers clamped to the inner door and the card just went over the top.

Reply to
PCPaul

MK2 Golf. Trust me, I know how the door of one of these things goes together...

Reply to
Doki