OT - along the french military victories on google line...

Go to

then type: weapons of mass destruction

Don't press Search!!

Next click the "I'm feeling lucky" button.........!

nicked off car-torque.net, who in turn nicked it off MigWeb

Reply to
Andy Connolly

OK, beat this one.

Google. type in "Weapons of Mass Destruction". Hit "I feel lucky"

Funny guy.

Reply to
MeatballTurbo

In article , snipped-for-privacy@autopsy.com spouted forth into uk.rec.cars.modifications...

Doh, yep, saw the "french military victories" in the subject, stupidly failed to read the post doh.

Reply to
MeatballTurbo