Re: Deafness and car modification

> > > From: Lordy > > Organization: ntl News Service > > Newsgroups: uk.rec.cars.modifications > > Date: Sun, 29 Jun 2003 18:07:11 +0100 > > Subject: Re: Deafness and car modification > > > >> Are you a lout then? > > > > Depends on your definition of what a 'lout' is. > > > Answer the following questions and I'll tell you. > > 1: Do you drive aggressively and regularly flout the law?

Yes and no

2: Do you have contempt for other road users?

only when they drive in a manner that convinces me they deserve it.

3: Does your vehicle make more noise than it has to?

All vehicle make more than they have to. A stationary vehicle with the engine off makes the least noise.

4: Do you regularly use foul language?

yes

5: Do you sport a baseball cap whilst driving?

No, but in winter I have been know to sport a Czech Army tank comanders fur hat.

6: Are you generally an aggressive and anti social person?

Nope

7: Do you take a certain amount of pride in any of the above behaviour?

yes to 1 and 5

Reply to
MeatballTurbo