OT: Blah and stuff

Well, it's been a fun week. I have been forbidden to acquire an MX5 in place of the Sera and have been reminded about my £50 bet that I will have just two cars. I've demonstrated the RX8's performance to car-dealer-mate (also rally driver, Mk II Escort nut and general 'egger-on' as a passenger) who for once did not complain that I was too slow, but merely said "this is the low power version?!".

I've refound Simoniz car wax (the proper stuff in a yellow tin) and have a gleaming Sera to show for it. The RX8 is next.

I've equipped the bike with a RAM Mount for the OtterBox, so can use GPS on it as well as grabbing the OtterBox iPod box (which kicks arse, btw), messed with music, managed to grab a bargain funky watch (Seiko Frequency - drum machine watch with metronome and BPM stuff), but for WAY less than list/eBay prices through Hard To Find Records - a Stanton marketed model of it which was produced as a marketing gimmick I guess - and found it was the last one.

I've started modding the RX8 in some fairly lame ways - it's got Racing Beat oil cooler screens, and will be getting the passenger seat base replaced with a LHD driver's seat, giving it height adjustment on both sides.

And, the Scorpio is now MOTd. What the hell I'm going to do with it defeats me, but at least it is legal.

Anyone want to swap something for a Scorpio? It'll be my gf's car technically so it doesn't count as a third one for me...

Richard

Reply to
RichardK

got a bluebird turbo with no tax and no MOT and a blowing exhaust :)

Reply to
Vamp

I don't think that would be much of an improvement...

Richard

Reply to
RichardK