[OT] Demonoid

Maybe a long shot, but does anyone on here use Demonoid? If you do, I'd really appreciate an invite ;)

Reply to
Abo

I do. let me know what email.

Reply to
Elder

Ah, don't appear to have any codes.

Reply to
Elder

Cheers Carl, I'm on nealaberdeenlavabitcom these days, I've ditched SP-specific email...

Reply to
Abo

Oops! Any chance you could ask on the Demonoid forum or something? I could really use a decent private tracker, the public stuff is becoming a pain...

Reply to
Abo

I just checked, there are no invites for a while. After BREIN forced Demonoid off by putting pressure on the service provider, they had to move to Canada. At the moment the systems are overloaded and some features have been disabled until it settles down. Give it a month or two.

Reply to
Paul

Thought it might be something like that TBH

Reply to
Elder

Email me.

Fraser