OT for those that hate bikes.

For your amusement, I dont know this guy but from my experience it looks honest enough, and about 250 to 300 bhp.

A real roadbike, Turbo Suzuki 1300

22mb and on my upload 128k this means 15kb/s max, if you are the only one! But its worth looking at.

ftp.fatnfast.com (or ftp://ftp.fatnfast.com)

User turbobike Pass burgerman

Reply to
Burgerman

Nice, don't think anyone ever denied that bikes were fast tho, even in standard trim, nevermind Turbo'd :)

That's just not enough for some of us tho.

Reply to
Lordy

Well a lot of "kids" on these newsgroups dont really undertand quite how fast, but quite apart from that, I like to see how fast it passes 140, 150,

160, etc... It shows what turbos "can" do though.

And this kind of performance level is interesting to watch even for car only drivers!

Reply to
Burgerman

Actually that probably needs to be quantified a bit more; It's not enough *when I'm not riding a bike*.

I'll be the first to admit that bikes are tremendous things, I love riding them, nothing a car can do is so raw or exhilarating. Even a

125cc, such as the dirt bike I currently take the pleasure of is sooo much fun.

But when I'm not riding a bike, they don't move me in the same way that a fast car does. I just think it's just another bike that goes fast because it's, well, a bike.

Reply to
Lordy

My sentiments exactly.. cars & bikes are two vastly different types of vehicle, so it's utterly pointless drawing comparisons between the two.

Bigus

Reply to
Bigus

Lordy waffled on in a quite bewildering manner to produce...

Check out a video called "Ghostrider." Suzuki Hayabusa Turbo. 417 BHP

bit quick...

Reply to
Pete M