OT: Google search of the day

Go to google, type f****it hit "I'm feeling lucky"

Reply to
Sleeker GT Phwoar

Wasn't that yesterdays 'Google search of the day'? ;)

Reply to
[-=Dan=-]

Oh don't know.

Reply to
Sleeker GT Phwoar

Oi - that's MY MP you're talking about

(send your sympathies to...)

Reply to
Tim S Kemp

It's been hitting that page for at least the last week. I think it's "google search of the YEAR", or even decade. I'm sure it's been done to other politicians before. If Google have had a complaint they will filter the link but he's clueless about the internet and has no friends that will tell him. The realy neat thing is even the google.com gets it, it's international not just local .co.uk

Reply to
Peter Hill