Bill on the net

Can't beleive it, looking for headers for my CJ, I google in borla headers, but can't seam to find a Canadian supplier, so I get specific, I type in "borla headers for CJ7 in Canada" and on second page is bookmarks for billhughes,

, I know everyone probably already has it bookmarked as I do, I just couldn't beleive it, out of all the billions of web sites out there, I go from reading this group to looking at bill's page via google. Now that I think of it, think I will go type in Bill Hughes+jeep and see how many come up, not going to tell you though, you will have to try it yourself, can't resist can you?

Reply to
Greg

Bill Hughes = Google :)

Snow...

Reply to
Snow

It doesn't take many hits from Google to go up the rankings - I don't know how it works, but my personal espresso page below is always found on a UK Yahoo search for "espresso" within two pages of returns and is usually the 1st hit returned on a search for "Gaggia espresso" - either the UK has a terrible espresso culture or I'm famous ;)

Reply to
Danny

Reply to
twaldron

He's the FIRST place I go when I have a Jeep question.

Reply to
Zorin Inc.

Reply to
L.W.( ßill ) Hughes III