OT: GT4 forum and gallery

I've finally gotten my hands on a USB memory stick thingie... Now off to Ronny's forum...

Trouble is, I'm still crap at GT4, heh.

Reply to
DervMan

Heheh, I'm not far ahead of you mate. Just about getting reasonably good, after giving up the steering wheel malarkey and moving back to the standard PS2 controller...

I'll be on Ronny's forum soon hopefully :)

Reply to
[-=Dan=-]

Have a watch of my first muck about video :)

14mb, it isn't nothing special but I amonly testing :)

Next time i'm using mpeg 4, this was mpeg 1

Reply to
Ronny

Hi Not around much these days coz of GT4...... Ronny's Forum???

-- Rene

Chet

Finally - some pictures have been uploaded... :)

Reply to
DervMan

Downloaded it, will have a look later :) How did you record it?

Reply to
[-=Dan=-]

Using a nifty little box i got off ebay USB 2.0 TV box, cost 30 quid + delivery

Reply to
Ronny

I have a pretty decent one of them for watching TV on my laptop in hospital when i'm on the ward where it isn't free to use patientline :)

Reply to
DanTXD

Ahh right, seen your video now, nice motor! Is that 711bhp?

Reply to
[-=Dan=-]

Effin' rip-off that Patientline thing. Spent a fortune on buying my Mum vouchers when she was in for three days! And she wasted them all playing Hangman or summat!

Reply to
[-=Dan=-]

It is a total rip. Conveniently its free on this ward :) But in this side room i have, the thing is bust. I've had a word, and they're getting a man in - apparantly...

Reply to
DanTXD

I would make it my goal to hack into it somehow! You need someone on the outside to install a wireless AP into the hospital network, then spend all day rooting around! :)

Reply to
[-=Dan=-]

Take a copy of Cain and Able in, and cause some havoc :) would take poisening to a new level.

Reply to
Ronny

Yeah think so, with standard gearing it does 210mph :P

Reply to
Ronny

Reply to
pi(obfuscated)

Just done a hacking and intrusion prevention course, certainly opened my eyes :)

Reply to
Ronny

Sweet mother.

Reply to
[-=Dan=-]

You work with windows, don't you?

Douglas

Reply to
Douglas Payne

Yeah, just done SEC1's new course, most of the apps are for windows, one thing that was mentioned on the course was how secure windows XP SP2 is, even the hackers dont like it.

Reply to
Ronny